CORY MONTEITH‘s cause of death has just been revealed-he died from a lethal combination of heroin and alcohol.
As recently reported, the autopsy for Cory Monteith was completed on Monday, and now the results have been released.
It’s been speculated that the death of the “Glee” actor, who recently completed a stint in rehab, was caused by a drug overdose, due to his long history of drug addiction… and as it turns out, the speculations weren’t far off the mark.
In the official report from the autopsy, the British Columbia Coroners Service reveals that Cory died of “mixed drug toxicity” after ingesting both heroin and alcohol:
“Post-mortem testing, which included an autopsy and toxicological analysis, found that Mr. Monteith, aged 31, died of a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol.”
Cory was found dead in his hotel room at Vancouver’s Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on Saturday after a night out with some friends.
Stay tuned for more details…
Photo By PR Photos