Tag Archives: wenn photos

Lil Wayne Claims He Was Banned From NBA Games, Slept With Chris Bosh’s Wife

30 May

Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne claims that he has been banned from all NBA games following his alleged ejection from a Miami Heat game.

Last week Lil Wayne tweeted, “So I’m @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F# k da Heat.” Miami Heat representatives have denied they kicked him out, saying he left on his own accord.

However, Lil Wayne isn’t letting the issue go. During an NBA All-Star event in Houston, the rapper goaded the crowd into bashing the NBA. According to TMZ, he started the chant “When I say f–k, you say NBA! When I say f–k, you say Miami Heat!”

He added, “F*–k LeBron. F–k She Wade. F–k Chris Bosh. F-k all y’all.” Before walking off the stage he got one last dig in: “I f–ked Chris Bosh wife.”

Well, if he wasn’t banned before… he may be now.

Royals Angry Over Kate Middleton’s Bikini Baby Bump Photos

18 Apr

Kate Middleton

The Royal family as lashed out at a magazine for invading their privacy – by publishing photos of a pregnant Kate Middleton vacationing in a bikini.

Chi, an Italian magazine, has published the new photos of Kate. They were also the magazine to post the topless photos of the Duchess last year. Australian magazine Women’s Day has said they will purblish the photographs worldwide.

St. James Palace released a statement that they are “disappointed that photographs of the Duke and Duchess on a private holiday look likely to be published overseas. This is a clear breach of the couple’s right to privacy.”

A Royal source told Us Magazine, “It’s been a real sour note for the end of their trip. For Catherine, it was the first time she had shown her baby bump, and so for it to be exposed so quickly has shaken her up a little. They thought with the privacy laws on the island they would be able to spend a moment outside of the house without this happening.”

Joe Pesci Settles ‘Gotti’ Lawsuit

18 Feb

Joe Pesci

Oscar-winning actor Joe Pesci has settled a lawsuit with producers behind a biopic of Mafia don John Gotti after suing movie bosses for downgrading his part.

The Goodfellas star signed a $3 million deal to play the gangster’s associate and childhood pal Angelo Ruggiero in Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father, alongside John Travolta and Kelly Preston.

He filed suit against Fiore Films in July 2011, claiming he had piled on weight to portray Ruggiero, only to be told he would be playing a smaller part.

His attorney, Jessica Trotter, confirmed on Monday that Pesci has reached a undisclosed out-of-court settlement with bosses at the production company.

Travolta will play Gotti in the film. The crime boss died behind bars in 2002.

Photo Credits: PR Photos
, Nikki Nelson/WENN.com

%d bloggers like this: